There’s not a lot I love more than a super tasty Thai green curry. Watch this video on how to make your own and my god, is it delicious. Be sure to let me know in the comments if you make it.
- Red onion
- Green pepper
- Green beans
- Coconut milk
- Coconut oil
- Thai green paste
- Brown rice
- Naan bread (optional)
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil on medium heat.
- Add onion and brown for a minute or two.
- Add carrot, pepper and mushrooms. Let them brown for 4 – 5 minutes, stirring ocassionally.
- Add cauliflower and again, stir occasionally for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Put thai green paste into the pan and coat everything with it.
- Once done, add the green beans followed by the coconut milk.
- Let simmer for 25 – 30 minutes, stirring every 8 or so minutes.
- Around 15 minutes before the curry’s due to be done (when the cauliflower’s going soft), put the brown rice on to cook.
- Pre-heat oven and bake naan for 4 minutes (or as per instructions on pack).
- Serve and tuck in!
Love, always – B
Etsy shop: beccabynature