I always thought of myself as baby spice, but after trying on this lipstick maybe I am posh afterall. Who’d of thought it. Now you all are aware by now that I bloody love Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks, and I’m currently trying to build up my collection as the formula is just to die for! So here is my newest addition to the family..
Posh Spice (£16, Beauty Bay) – ‘a dreamy greige taupe lipstick. The perfect nude if you are after something unique’.
I couldn’t say a better description myself! This is truly a stunning cool toned nude, with undertones of brown which is perfect paired with any look be it daytime or night. It would also be a brilliant lipstick to own if you want something which is out there but no too out there. Know what I mean jelly bean.
The formula, as with all my other reviews which I will link at the bottom of the blog post, is fully opaque upon application with a lightweight smooth texture. It has a slight fragrance of the infamous Jeffree root beer scent, but it isn’t as strong as the colour Mannequin. It is completely vegan and cruelty free just like all of Jeffree’s brand.
Overall I can see myself wearing this shade quite often. It has that Jeffree feel about it, nude but with a twist, nothing like anything else which I own making it a fabulous addition. I wonder what colour I’ll be getting next..
Now, to the fun part.
I recently hit 1,000 blog followers. And can I just say I am truly overwhelmed. I never in a million years thought that I would keep it up for this long, never mind gain such an amazing group of followers. So to thank you all..
I AM GIVING AWAY A JEFFREE STAR VELOUR LIQUID LIPSTICK IN POSH SPICE IN CELEBRATION OF 1,000 FOLLOWERS!
This is your chance to create your own looks with the perfect nude unique colour and I cannot wait to see who wins.
The rules are simple;
- This is open internationally.
- You must be following my blog and either my Twitter or Instagram.
- To enter you must like and comment (reblog if you wish) on this post with what platforms you are following me on alongside your usernames. I’d also love to know how you would wear the lipstick, so tell me what look you would pair it with.
- For an extra entry you must repost one of the photos below onto instagram adding my handle @beccapbeauty and hashtagging it with #beccapbeautygiveaway
- For another entry you must repost one of the photographs onto a twitter post again linking me @beccapbeauty and using the same hashtag #beccapbeautygiveaway. I will post a tweet myself then you may then retweet.
It is extremely important that whichever platform you enter on you must also be following me on.
Giveaway will end 30th November 2016 and the winner announced shortly afterwards.
I just want to say, I can’t thank you all enough for the support and love you have given me over the last 8 months and I appreciate each and every one of you. It’s not easy to run a blog alongside working, looking after a pug and having a social life. So it’s moments like these which really encourage me to continue with my passion. And who knows where one day it may take me.
Wishing you all every happiness, and good luck with the giveaway!