I enjoy doing these kind of posts, I feel like it’s a way for you guys to get to know me, not just see what makeup is on my face. It’s more personal and a great way to get a greater connection with you. You are all beautiful people inside and out, don’t every let anyone tell you different.
Thank you to Sarah from sarahscupofbeauty for tagging me. This is a brilliant to see what you did in 2016 and what you wish to achieve in 2017. If you haven’t been tagged below and this tag interests you, please do it and let me know. I’d love to see!
Describe your 2016 in three words.
Refreshing, Adventurous, Eye-Opening
Write the name of two people that have characterized your 2016.
My boyfriend – always supporting me, whether it be in being more adventurous or writing my blog.
My nephew – last year his sister, my niece, was born and he’s grown up so much from it. It’s inspiring to see what a kind, funny young man he’s turning out to be.
Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
I think, it’s a very close call between three places, but it’s going to have to be Venice. Pictures you see online look amazing, but it’s nothing compared to actually being there and seeing it. It’s somewhere I’ve always wanted to go and it didn’t disappoint. I’d go back again in a heartbeat.
Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
It would have to be the quattro formaggi pizza from a little take-out called Antico Forno which I enjoyed in Venice, it was absolutely incredible. If you’re ever going, I would highly recommend.
Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
In 2016 I began to look a lot in vegan and vegetarianism due to many various reasons. After watching a documentary called Cowspiracy it opened my eyes to see that the meat industry isn’t only killing animals, but mainly is destroying our planet. I’m not one to preach, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I’d suggest giving the documentary a watch.
Write the finest purchase you’ve made in 2016, and if you want link a photo.
Finest to me, means most extravagant. However, although I’ll spend my money like it’s going out of fashion, I don’t tend to buy extravagant things. Something I purchased which I’m most excited about is my glittery boots from ASOS. They are amazing.
Write three good intentions for this 2017.
1. Do me – I always tell people that they should always do what they want to and not care what other people think. I also try to stick by this rule, and will continue to do so.
2. Buy a house – I’m putting this as a good intention as things can happen and the journey to getting a mortgage may not be a smooth sailing adventure. But me and my boyfriend are completely ready to take this step and I am so excited.
3. To become increasingly cruelty-free – I try where possibly to buy cruelty-free and vegan products and this year I hope to become more aware of what’s in my products. These days the world is so aware of animal cruelty and it’s becoming more and more necessary for many brands to be able to proclaim themselves as this.
Write one place you want to visit in 2017.
We already have a trip to Poland planned for the end of this month, but I definitely wish to head to mainland Italy this year. Whether it’s Rome, Florence or Pompeii, I don’t care it’s just a place that I’m drawn to.
Write one plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
This is a random question I’ve not really any idea. Rather than food, I think I’d like to try more drink possiblities. Be it cocktails, spirits or beers – I’m game.
I tag the following:
Here are the tag rules:
1. Mention the creator of the TAG.
2. Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
3. Answer the questions.
4. Mention bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.