Hi my loves!
I’d firstly like to thank the beautiful Jamie from Don’t Give A Jam for nominating me for this tag. I think it’s a really thoughtful one. Us beauty lovers get so caught up in makeup and how to make ourselves look prettier or more bronzed, that we sometimes forget what really matters most in life. Therefore I couldn’t wait to take part, and if I haven’t tagged you below, but you’d like to take part – please do! Let me know in the comments below if you have and I’ll be sure to check it out.
So it’s pretty simple..
R U L E S:
- List five things that you’re grateful for. Try to think out of the box!
- Nominate five other bloggers to do the tag.
F I V E T H I N G S I’ M G R A T E F U L F O R;
- H E A L T H – Something a lot of us take for granted. I try my best to look after myself, eating good etc and I’m very lucky to never have broken a bone in my body (there’s still time).
- D O G S – Honestly, the world would be a much darker place without them. Whether it’s taking my dog Bruno out for a walk, cuddling him or even watching funny videos of dogs on the internet. They bring so much joy to my life and I’d be lost without them.
- B R E W S – There’s nothing a cup of tea can’t solve. Whether you’re thirsty, you want something to eat your biscuits with or you’re not feeling 100%. A cup of tea will always be there for you and bring you a little taste of happiness.
N.B. In case you’re wondering I have mine with a dash of soy milk and I leave my teabag in the cup.
- O A T C A K E S – If you’re not from Staffordshire, oatcakes to you might mean biscuits or crackers. But my god, I’m glad to have been brought up where I have. Oatcakes are the food of Gods. They are a substitute for bread, but for my preference must be eaten warm! I love mine with lots and lots of cheese. (P.s. If you still ain’t sure, just google North Staffordshire oatcakes’.)
- F A T E – This may sound like an odd one but I am a massive believer in everything happening for a reason. Times may be hard, but they’re a lesson. Things may not work out how you want them too, but it’s because something better is waiting for you. Never focus on the negatives as life’s too short.
I T A G:
- Sarah – Freckled Rambles
- Hannah – Amethyst Rose Beauty
- Molly – Blush Peony
- Karissa – The Honey Gold Guru
- Alex – The Shopaholic Blonde