Okay, so there’s only one food item I can think that begins with E. Here it goes..
A / B / C / D / E / F / G / H / I / J / K / L / M / N / O / P / Q / R / S / T / U / V / W / X / Y / Z
– Vitamin A: great for eye health
– Potassium: helps to lower blood pressure
– Vitamin C: for the immune system and skin health
– Folate: helps cell function and tissue growth
– Calcium: helps blood clot, muscles contract, bones to stay strong and hearts to beat
– Iron: transports oxygen to the red blood cells
Well, that’s all guys. There’ll be lots more tomorrow though – so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for that one!
See the previous posts here:
A / B / C / D
Go follow me on Instagram too and I’d also recommend looking at my etsy store, there’s some super cute artwork on there (if I say so myself)!
Love, always – B
Etsy shop: beccabynature